Tabla have been reach 10,000,000 – 50,000,000 installation. Lets read the description of Tabla before we install it on PC or MAC.
If your’e not interested on Description click Here to skip App Description
Tabla is a Hindu percussion musical instrument, widely used in India, usually in devotional or meditative music. Also known as Arabic percussion, darbukkah, darbouka or dumbak.
You do not need to know drumming, Tabla comes with 10 lessons rhythms with tutorial for you to learn to play. Also comes with 9 songs to play along, and still allows you to track songs live. For example, you can give the play a music from your library and accompany its on the app.
The application has Indian, Arabica and Latin percussion tones. Sounds recorded with studio audio quality.
Features of Tabla:
* 12 drum pads
* Studio audio quality
* 10 examples of rhythms with tutorial mode
* 9 backing track songs
* Record mode
* Complete Indian percussion kit
* Export your records to mp3
* Works with all screen resolutions – Cell Phones and Tablets (HD Images)
The app is free, but you can remove all advertisements buying a license!
Try the Tabla app of the Google Play!
Made for drummers, percussionists, professional musicians, amateurs or beginners!
Enough with description, lets continue
How To Download Tabla APK File and the emulator
To download APK File of Tabla you need this information, make sure you save it
Google Play Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.rodrigokolb.tabla
Com : br.com.rodrigokolb.tabla
Installing Tabla from Google Play
- Download and Install The emulator first, Bluestacks, Andy OS, Remix OS
- Configure Android Emulator First, read trough the tutorial i gave you above in Emulator download section
- Open Google Play and type “ on search bar and press enter
- Select Tabla on Search Result and click Install
- Wain for finish installing, and you can enjou your Tabla
Install Tabla from APK File
I hope this tutorial about Run Tabla on PC Or MAC is helping you, dont mind to leave some comment about this article, Dont forget to share this tutorial to your friend on Facebook , Twitter, and Etc.
Thanks for visitiong our blog.